• Stores
  • Customer Services
  • Hong Kong HK / HKD

COLOR WOW Pop & Lock Crystallite Shellac 55ml

(2061150)
 

This item is not currently available for international delivery

Please contact a Stylist for help placing an order
The Details

COLOR WOW’s Pop & Lock Crystallite Shellac features a two-tiered delivery system which utilises 75% of ingredients to internally repair hair, while the remaining 25% form a crystal clear protective seal, locking in shine with added anti-fade protection!



£25.45 per 100.00ml

Delivery & Returns

Unfortunately this item is not currently available for delivery in Hong Kong. Please contact us for help placing an order or click here for more information on delivery and returns.

Let's get to know each other

Looking for something?

Password Reminder

Forgotten your password? Enter your email address below and we’ll send you a link to reset it.

* Required Field

Before you switch...

It looks like you have something in your shopping bag, please note that items will not be transferred when you swap sites.

Cancel country change

Hello United Kingdom

Harvey Nichols now delivers internationally so you can enjoy shopping our fearlessly stylish brands wherever you are.

Enjoy...

  • Shopping in GBP
  • Guaranteed duties and taxes where applicable
Start Shopping

Delivering somewhere else?

change country
  • COLOR WOW
  • Pop & Lock Crystallite Shellac 55ml (BS563136)
Speak to a Stylist

Whether you’re ready to overhaul your grooming regime, or looking for that extra special gift, we’re on hand to help.

Just fill out the form below or give us a call on +852 3968 2681

Pop & Lock Crystallite Shellac 55ml
  • COLOR WOW
  • Pop & Lock Crystallite Shellac 55ml (BS563136)
  • Size
  • Colour
  • Qty 1

* Required field

By signing up, you agree to receive direct marketing from Harvey Nichols. Harvey Nichols does not share your email or personal details with anyone else. For more information please see our Privacy Policy. You will be able to unsubscribe from all Harvey Nichols email communications at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in any email we send to you.