ACQUA DI PARMA Acqua Di Parma Meets Tenuta Luce Candle 200g
IMPORTANT – PRECAUTIONS FOR USE:
To ensure the best experience from your scented candle, Acqua di Parma recommends:
• Do not burn your candle for more than 1.5 hours at a time. This will prevent the flame from becoming too high, which creates smoke and could stain the sides of the glass.
• Use a proper snuffer to extinguish the flame.
• Allow the candle to solidify before relighting it.
• Restraighten the wicks in the wax after each use for consistent consumption of the wax.
• Regularly cut the wicks with a wick trimmer (ideal length 5 mm) so that the wicks do not stick to the wax and to prevent the candle from emitting smoke.
• Keep the wax pool clear of matches and debris.
• Do not use the candle if the remaining level of wax in the glass is less than 5mm.
• Do not leave the burning candle unattended. Keep away from children, curtains, and pets.
• Do not move a burning candle or when the wax is still hot. Wait for the wax to solidify.
• Do not place the candle on heat-sensitive surfaces, near inflammable materials, an open window or near another candles.
SKU No.: 4096902
Style No.: 968937
Nature and know-how find the perfect balance within Acqua di Parma’s candle. Transporting us to the sunny vineyard trails, to breathe in the energy of the vines and the texture of their leaves, this dry and woody scent reflects the sun-kissed soil and the richness of Tuscany, home of Tenuta Luce.
Ozonic freshness, aromatic notes of lavandin and red grape seal the sparkling and radiant opening of the candle. In a vigorous and intriguing contrast, the fragrance becomes more fruity with a grape leaf accord. The dry and luminous cedarwood resembles the sensation of sunny soil, while the deep and enveloping sandalwood evokes the warmth of the soil from which the Tenuta Luce vines flourish. This candle glass features a special label celebrating the all-Italian collaboration that merges tradition and innovation in the pursuit of excellence.
Dimensions: H: 10 cm Ø: 7,7 cm
Burning time: up to 50 hours