WOMEN'S NEW SEASONShop now
Slimmy Weightless slim-leg jeans
Cast in the label’s Airy Rinse Blue wash, 7 For All Mankind’s Slimmy Weightless jeans…
Please select a size
This style runs true to size
Cast in the label’s Airy Rinse Blue wash, 7 For All Mankind’s Slimmy Weightless jeans provide the perfect foundation for a host of casual looks. Constructed to a mid-rise, slim-leg fit, the stretch-denim style offers a comfortable yet fashion-forward feel.
SKU No.: SC365668
Style No.: 770789
Size & Fit
- 7 For All Mankind indigo Weightless stretch-denim jeans
- Mid-rise, slim leg, belt loops, five pockets, designer plaque
- Concealed zip and button fastening at front
- Designer wash: Airy Rinse Blue
- 70% cotton, 16% Lyocell, 12% polyester, 2% elastane
- Machine wash cold inside out to avoid colour transfer
- Inside leg length: 33 inches/ 84cm
- Front rise: 10 inches/ 25cm
- Model is 6'2"/ 187cm and wears a size UK W32
LA-based premium-denim brand 7 For All Mankind was founded in 2000 by designers Michael Glasser, Peter Koral and Jerome Dahan, who created the company in response to what they saw as a void in the contemporary denim market. The company pays strict attention to fit, fabric, wash and detail, and its now-iconic swooping logo adorns the products' back pockets. Popular with urban, fashion-conscious men and women, 7 For All Mankind jeans are characteristically tight-fitting and low-rise, with varying elements of distress and deconstruction.
You May Also Like
Help & Advice
Find out the delivery options for this item.
We offer a free returns service using your Returns Note provided in your parcel or alternatively return in person to your nearest store.Find out more
If you're suffering from a sartorial block or need a hand hunting down something extra special, we're here to help.