WOMEN'S NEW SEASONShop now
Slimmy tapered slim-leg jeans
Please select a size
This style runs true to size
Size & Fit
- 7 For All Mankind blue stretch-denim jeans
- Mid-rise fit, slim-leg cut, belt loops, five pockets, whiskered, faded finish, designer tab
- Concealed zip and button fastening at front
- Designer wash: Rash Dark Blue
- 94% cotton, 4% polyester, 2% elastane
- Machine wash cold inside out to avoid colour transfer
- Inside leg length: 32 inches/ 81cm
- Front rise: 10 inches/ 25.5cm
- Model is 6'1"/ 185cm and wears a size UK W32
SKU No.: SC373243
Style No.: 770791
LA-based premium-denim brand 7 For All Mankind was founded in 2000 by designers Michael Glasser, Peter Koral and Jerome Dahan, who created the company in response to what they saw as a void in the contemporary denim market. The company pays strict attention to fit, fabric, wash and detail, and its now-iconic swooping logo adorns the products' back pockets. Popular with urban, fashion-conscious men and women, 7 For All Mankind jeans are characteristically tight-fitting and low-rise, with varying elements of distress and deconstruction.
You May Also Like
Help & Advice
Find out the delivery options for this item.
We offer a free returns service using your Returns Note provided in your parcel or alternatively return in person to your nearest store.Find out more
If you're suffering from a sartorial block or need a hand hunting down something extra special, we're here to help.