WOMEN'S NEW SEASONShop now
Black geometric-intarsia mini dress
Balmain’s Resort 20 collection heavily features tribal patterns and western-inspired details…
Please select a size
This style runs true to size
Balmain’s Resort 20 collection heavily features tribal patterns and western-inspired details – Olivier Rousteing took inspiration from a drive through the Arizona desert. Worked with an intricate monochrome intarsia, this stretch-knit mini dress is worked to a close-fitting silhouette with a high-neck and padded shoulders before revealing an alluring open back.
SKU No.: SC372069
Style No.: 770217
Size & Fit
- Balmain black stretch-knit mini dress
- Geometric-intarsia, gold metallic weave, high-neck with press-stud fastenings at back neck, padded shoulders, open back, gold-tone button details
- Exposed zip fastening at back
- 39% polypropylene, 38% viscose, 11% cupro, 8% polyester, 2% polyamide, 2% metal
- Dry clean
- Length shoulder to hem: 33 inches/ 84cm
- Fitted style
- Model is 5'10"/ 178cm and wears a size UK8/ FR36
Acclaimed Creative Director Olivier Rousteing has refocused Balmain's artisan roots, reinventing the brand with a blend of decadent rock-chic glamour and distinctive sophistication. Founded in 1945, the Parisian powerhouse juxtaposes nostalgia with forward-thinking design and a refined quality and finish. Military influences continue to characterise the label's aesthetic across menswear and womenswear, with tough-luxe jackets, leathers, denim and heavy embellishment featuring consistently season on season.
You May Also Like
Help & Advice
Find out the delivery options for this item.
We offer a free returns service using your Returns Note provided in your parcel or alternatively return in person to your nearest store.Find out more
If you're suffering from a sartorial block or need a hand hunting down something extra special, we're here to help.