NEW IN WOMEN'S BAGSShop now
Fabric & Care
- Leather bag with vegetable tanned Italian leather, carried on shoulder or crossed
- Vegetable tanning is an ethical, substainable process that uses tannins that occur naturally in the bark, leavers, seeds or sap of plants. This clean, environmentally friendly method ensures that the leather is both supple and hardwearing while bringing out deep, nuanced colour tones. Your item will develop an appealing patina over time, and will have some natural roughness that gives it its unique finish.
- Gold metallic details
- Gold logo on the front
- Cotton twill lining
- Interior separator
- Dimensions: 26 x 7 x 16,5 cm
- Comes in a pink pouch
- Article designed by Jean-Bobby in his Parisian nest
- Handmade in Portugal in our workshop specialized in leather goods
SKU No.: SC346612
Style No.: 767567
Created in Paris in 2010 by childhood friends Antoine Bolze and Alexis Maugey, Bobbies is renowned for designing colourful loafers with a twist. These vibrant shoes combine modern shapes with bright colours to give traditional styles a creative makeover. Each stunning shoe is handmade in Portugal by skilled shoemakers using traditional techniques and the highest-quality leathers.
Supplied and delivered by Bobbies. Expected delivery 1 to 3 working days
Collect in StoreFree
Order online and pick up from your nearest store
- Need help or advice?
Bobbies offers free returns.