NEW-IN PUMPSShop now
Black devoré gown
Seasonal Edit £514.50
Boutique Moschino’s devoré gown is imbued with a playful retro feel. Decorated with…
Please select a size
This style runs true to size
Boutique Moschino’s devoré gown is imbued with a playful retro feel. Decorated with vintage-inspired magazine advertisements, this black style is tailored with a fitted bust complete with 50s-syle underwired cups and billows to a flared full-length skirt.
SKU No.: SC343828
Style No.: 754308
Size & Fit
- Boutique Moschino black devoré gown
- Underwired padded cups, gathered skirt, piped trims, off-white slip lining
- Concealed zip fastening at the side
- 53% viscose, 47% polyester; lining: 66% acetate, 34% polyester
- Dry clean
- Length shoulder to hem: 58.5 inches/ 149cm
- Semi-fitted bodice, flared skirt
- Model is 5'10"/ 177cm and wears a UK8/ IT40
Catering to the forever young at heart, Boutique Moschino intensifies the signature quirk of its original sister line. Founded in 1988 by Franco Moschino and subsequently led by Rossella Jardini, the label is now steered by Creative Director Jeremy Scott, who embellishes retro silhouettes with contemporary patterns and vibrant hues. Boutique Moschino collections embrace classic Italian eccentricity by fuelling fashion with fun and a refreshing sense of humour.
Help & Advice
Find out the delivery options for this item.
We offer a free returns service using your Returns Note provided in your parcel or alternatively return in person to your nearest store.Find out more
If you're suffering from a sartorial block or need a hand hunting down something extra special, we're here to help.