VALENTINO GARAVANI BAGSShop now
Shelburne black Arctic Tech shell parka
A fur-free take on a beloved style, Canada Goose’s Shelburne parka boasts all the attributes…
Please select a size
This style runs true to size
A fur-free take on a beloved style, Canada Goose’s Shelburne parka boasts all the attributes of its ever-popular predecessor. Thoughtfully sculpted around the body, this coat utilises the brand’s wind and water-resistant Arctic Tech fabric in a thigh-length silhouette that provides enduring insulation. The hood has also been filled with down to keep the delicate facial area warm.
SKU No.: SC296085
Style No.: 703992
Fabric & Care
- Canada Goose black Arctic Tech shell parka
- Water and wind resistant, drawstring hood, quilted, adjustable hood tab, internal fleece-lined chin guard, press stud-fastening side pockets and back vents, designer plaque at sleeve, adjustable cuffs, ribbed jersey cuff underlay, internal shoulder straps, two patch pockets, fully lined
- Concealed zip and press stud fastenings through front
- 85% polyester, 15% cotton; lining: 100% nylon; padding: 100% polyester; fill: 80% down, 20% feathers (duck)
- Dry clean
- Length shoulder to hem: 34 inches/ 86cm
- Slim fit
- Model is 5'9"/ 175cm and wears a size small
Worn by Arctic climbers and the Canadian mounted police, Canada Goose is the number one choice for frost-fighting winterwear. Established in 1957, the Toronto-based brand boasts a collection of parka coats, gilets and trimmed hats, all made with practicality and style in mind.
Delivered in 2-3 days.
Delivered in 2-3 days. Applies to orders containing products from Beauty categories only.
Next Day delivery£8
Order before 3pm Monday – Sunday and we’ll deliver by 6pm the next day.
Collect in StoreFree
Order online and pick up from your nearest store.