OFF WHITEShop now
Canada Goose’s Dore bomber jacket is made for spring in the city. It’s splashed in a tonal green camouflage print and shaped to a slim-fit from padded lightweight shell that offers a wind and water-resistant finish. Decorated with the brand’s designer badge at the sleeve, it’s anchored by the stretch-jersey cuffs and hem and topped with a drawstring hood.
SKU No.: SC318906
Style No.: 731139
Fabric & Care
- Canada Goose army green and black shell bomber jacket
- Camouflage-print, windproof, water-resistant, padded, drawstring hood, zipped side pockets, designer plaque at sleeve, black ribbed jersey trims, internal zipped pocket, fully lined
- Zip fastening through front
- 100% polyester; lining: 100% recycled polyester; fill: 80% down, 20% feathers (white goose); padding: 100% polyester
- Machine wash
- Length shoulder to hem: 22 inches/ 56cm
- Relaxed fit
- Model is 5'10"/ 178cm and wears a size small
Worn by Arctic climbers and the Canadian mounted police, Canada Goose is the number one choice for frost-fighting winterwear. Established in 1957, the Toronto-based brand boasts a collection of parka coats, gilets and trimmed hats, all made with practicality and style in mind.
Delivered in 2-3 days.
Delivered in 2-3 days. Applies to orders containing products from Beauty categories only.
Next Day delivery£8
Order before 3pm Monday – Sunday and we’ll deliver by 6pm the next day.
Collect in StoreFree
Order online and pick up from your nearest store.