NEW-IN PUMPSShop now
Beat unreliable weather conditions with Canada Goose’s olive Cavalry coat. Come rain or shine, this Dura-Force Light piece has your back. It features a detachable high-neck hood, a water and wind-resistant finish and front and back storm flaps that are designed to block out harsh winds.
SKU No.: SC318910
Style No.: 731140
Size & Fit
- Canada Goose olive Dura-Force Light shell parka
- Windproof, water resistant, detachable hood, front and back storm flaps, two button-fastening front pockets, designer plaque at sleeve, internal drawstring waist, adjustable press stud-fastening cuffs, back vent, drawstring hem, internal zipped pocket, partial mesh lining
- Concealed zip and button fastenings through front
- 100% polyester; lining: 100% recycled polyester
- Machine wash
- Length shoulder to hem: 38 inches/ 97cm
- Loose fit
- Model is 5'10"/ 178cm and wears a size small
Worn by Arctic climbers and the Canadian mounted police, Canada Goose is the number one choice for frost-fighting winterwear. Established in 1957, the Toronto-based brand boasts a collection of parka coats, gilets and trimmed hats, all made with practicality and style in mind.
You May Also Like
Help & Advice
Find out the delivery options for this item.
We offer a free returns service using your Returns Note provided in your parcel or alternatively return in person to your nearest store.Find out more
If you're suffering from a sartorial block or need a hand hunting down something extra special, we're here to help.