NEW IN WOMEN'S BAGSShop now
Windbridge royal blue jacket
Canada Goose’s Windbridge jacket was built to adapt to ever-changing weather conditions in…
Please select a size
This style runs true to size
Canada Goose’s Windbridge jacket was built to adapt to ever-changing weather conditions in the spring months. Its royal-blue profile features wind-resistant panels at the front, while Thermal Mapping technology maximises breathability and reduces overheating for ultra-comfortable wear all day long.
SKU No.: SC319011
Style No.: 740355
Fabric & Care
- Canada Goose royal blue knitted-merino wool jacket
- Wind-resistant nylon-shell panels at the hood and front, Thermal Mapping Technology®, drawstring hood, rib-knit hem, designer plaque at sleeve, two concealed zip pockets
- Concealed water-resistant zip fastening through front
- Fabric1: 100% merino wool; fabric2: 100% nylon
- Dry clean
- Length shoulder to hem: 23.5 inches/ 59cm
- Slightly loose fit
- Model is 5'10"/ 178cm and wears a UK small
Worn by Arctic climbers and the Canadian mounted police, Canada Goose is the number one choice for frost-fighting winterwear. Established in 1957, the Toronto-based brand boasts a collection of parka coats, gilets and trimmed hats, all made with practicality and style in mind.
Delivered in 2-3 days.
Delivered in 2-3 days. Applies to orders containing products from Beauty categories only.
Next Day delivery£8
Order before 3pm Monday – Sunday and we’ll deliver by 6pm the next day.
Collect in StoreFree
Order online and pick up from your nearest store.