Nanaimo Tri-Durance shell jacket
Take on tricky climates in Canada Goose’s black Nanaimo jacket. Made from the label’s…
Please select a size
This style runs true to size
Take on tricky climates in Canada Goose’s black Nanaimo jacket. Made from the label’s signature Tri-Durance shell, this lightweight offering is crafted with a high-neck hood and finished with water and wind resistance qualities for complete protection. It’s also detailed with reflective stripes for visibility come dusk.
SKU No.: SC320895
Style No.: 729166
Size & Fit
- Canada Goose black Tri-Durance shell jacket
- Waterproof, wind resistant, hood, four Velcro-fastening front flap pockets, reflective logo and stripe print, designer plaque at sleeve and back, Velcro-fastening cuffs, partially lined
- Concealed zip and press stud fastenings through front
- Fabric1: 94% nylon, 6% polyurethane; fabric2: 100% polyester
- Machine wash
- Length shoulder to hem: 36 inches/ 92cm
- Loose fit
- Model is 6'1"/ 185cm, chest size 38 inches and wears a size medium
Worn by Arctic climbers and the Canadian mounted police, Canada Goose is the number one choice for frost-fighting winterwear. Established in 1957, the Toronto-based brand boasts a collection of parka coats, gilets and trimmed hats, all made with practicality and style in mind.
You May Also Like
Help & Advice
Find out the delivery options for this item.
We offer a free returns service using your Returns Note provided in your parcel or alternatively return in person to your nearest store.Find out more
If you're suffering from a sartorial block or need a hand hunting down something extra special, we're here to help.