NEW-IN PUMPSShop now
Canada Goose’s Langford parka is a must for urban explorers. Padded with insulating down, this highly-technical black design is crafted from the label’s durable Artic Tech shell and topped with a fur trim at the hood for added warmth and protection.
SKU No.: SC345291
Style No.: 762755
Size & Fit
- Canada Goose black Arctic-Tech shell parka
- Padded, water and wind-resistant, detachable coyote fur trim at drawstring hood, designer plaque at sleeve, two slip pockets, two Velcro-fastening pockets, designer-plaque, internal zip and slip pocket, fully lined
- Concealed zip fastening through front
- 85% polyester, 15% cotton; trim: 100% coyote fur; lining: 100% nylon; padding: 100% polyester; fill: 100% white duck down
- Dry clean
- Length shoulder to hem: 34 inches/ 87cm
- Relaxed fit
- Model is 6'1"/ 185cm, chest size 39 inches and wears a size medium
Worn by Arctic climbers and the Canadian mounted police, Canada Goose is the number one choice for frost-fighting winterwear. Established in 1957, the Toronto-based brand boasts a collection of parka coats, gilets and trimmed hats, all made with practicality and style in mind.
You May Also Like
Help & Advice
Find out the delivery options for this item.
We offer a free returns service using your Returns Note provided in your parcel or alternatively return in person to your nearest store.Find out more
If you're suffering from a sartorial block or need a hand hunting down something extra special, we're here to help.