NEW IN WOMEN'S BAGSShop now
It’s a truth widely acknowledged that Canada Goose is the master of uncompromisingly versatile and practical parka – demonstrated finely by this Langford Arctic-Tech iteration. Padded for extra warmth and entirely water and wind-resistant, its clean lines and relaxed silhouette offer a contemporary update on traditional performance outerwear.
SKU No.: SC345292
Style No.: 762755
Fabric & Care
- Canada Goose blue Arctic-Tech shell parka
- Padded, water and wind-resistant, detachable coyote fur trim at drawstring hood, designer plaque at sleeve, two slip pockets, two Velcro-fastening pockets, designer-plaque, internal zip and slip pocket, fully lined
- Concealed zip fastening through front
- 85% polyester, 15% cotton; trim: 100% coyote fur; lining: 100% nylon; padding: 100% polyester; fill: 100% white duck down
- Dry clean
- Length shoulder to hem: 34 inches/ 87cm
- Relaxed fit
- Model is 6'1"/ 187cm, chest size 38 inches and wears a size medium
Worn by Arctic climbers and the Canadian mounted police, Canada Goose is the number one choice for frost-fighting winterwear. Established in 1957, the Toronto-based brand boasts a collection of parka coats, gilets and trimmed hats, all made with practicality and style in mind.
Delivered in 2-3 days.
Delivered in 2-3 days. Applies to orders containing products from Beauty categories only.
Next Day delivery£8
Order before 3pm Monday – Sunday and we’ll deliver by 6pm the next day.
Collect in StoreFree
Order online and pick up from your nearest store.