NEW-IN PUMPSShop now
Merton checked cotton overshirt
with Rewards £105.00
Layer up this season with Carhartt WIP’s Merton cotton overshirt. Worked with classic yellow…
Please select a size
To achieve the desired oversized fit we recommend taking the next size up
Layer up this season with Carhartt WIP’s Merton cotton overshirt. Worked with classic yellow and black checks, this flannel button-down jacket is cut to a relaxed silhouette and lined with faux shearling for added warmth.
SKU No.: SC361690
Style No.: 766290
Size & Fit
- Carhartt WIP yellow and black cotton flannel overshirt
- Checked, two button-fastening chest pockets, designer patch, two side slant pockets, dropped shoulders, button-fastening cuffs, split sides, faux shearling lining
- Button fastenings through front
- 100% cotton; lining1: 100% polyester; lining2: 100% nylon
- Machine wash
- Length shoulder to hem: 30 inches/ 76cm
- Intended for an oversized, loose fit
- Model is 6'3"/ 191cm, chest size 38 inches and wears a size large
With its motto of ‘Honest value for an honest dollar’, Carhartt was originally founded in Detroit, Michigan back in the 1800s where it produced heavy-duty workwear for manual labourers. The idea of WIP (Work In Progress) was conceived when designers Edwin and Salomée Faeh proposed representing the brand in Europe, before being granted permission to re-work the brand’s designs from an urban perspective. Today, Carhartt WIP remains a popular choice among streetwear enthusiasts, combining the functionality of its parent line with fashion-forward style.
You May Also Like
Help & Advice
Find out the delivery options for this item.
We offer a free returns service using your Returns Note provided in your parcel or alternatively return in person to your nearest store.Find out more
If you're suffering from a sartorial block or need a hand hunting down something extra special, we're here to help.