Madeleine Scented Candle 270g
Galloping from Versailles to Marseille, Madeleine’s audacious spirit trails in the wind. Cire Trudon’s swashbuckling fragrance pays homage to Madeleine de Maupin — accomplished horsewoman, fencer and renown 17th century dissident. A unique floral leather scented candle with hints of an audacious spirit. Head notes of lavender and clove, with heart notes of rose and vetiver, are grounded in the base notes of leather and tobacco.
Head notes: clove, castoreum, lavender
Heart notes: Iris, jasmine, rose, vetiver
Base notes: Patchouli, tobacco, moss, leather
Burn time: approx. 55 to 60 hours
£27.78 per 100.00g
SKU No.: BS601153
Style No.: 601153
How to Use
1. In order to get most out of your candle, burn it until the entire surface of the candle melts.
2. To preserve the fragrance, do not burn your candle for more than 3 hours straight during the first third of the candle and 1 to 2 hours during the remaining.
3. Do not leave your candle unattended.
4. Keep away from drafts. Keep away from children, curtains and pets.
5. Should the wick require centring, gently readjust to correct position when the wax is still molten. Allow the candle to solidify before relighting.
6. Should any black smoke appear, trim the wick, which should be clean and no longer than 6mm at all times.
7. Always protect the table or surface on which candle is set (with a coaster or a plate, for example).
8. Do not burn your candle all the way down. Always leave at least 5mm of non-molten wax at the bottom.
9. Keep your candle in a dry and temperate environment, between 60 and 80° F.
10. The first use of your candle should occur within the two first months after its reception.
Help & Advice
Find out the delivery options for this item.
Returns couldn't be easier.Find out more
If you're suffering from a sartorial block or need a hand hunting down something extra special, we're here to help.