Solis Rex Scented Candle 270g
Inspired by the elaborate parquet floors at the Chateau de Versailles's famous Hall of Mirrors, where once Kings and Queens danced in celebration, Cire Trudon’s truly regal Solis Rex scent radiates a sense of royalty and tradition. Fresh green leaves entwined with bitter orange, eucalyptus and pine are warmed with a sumptuous whisper of incense to create a scent that brings a sense of grandeur to your home.
Head notes: green leaves, eucalyptus, orange.
Heart notes: fir’s bark.
Base notes: cedar, incense.
Burn time: approx. 55 to 60 hours
£27.78 per 100.00g
SKU No.: BS601161
Style No.: 601161
How to Use
1. In order to get most out of your candle, burn it until the entire surface of the candle melts.
2. To preserve the fragrance, do not burn your candle for more than 3 hours straight during the first third of the candle and 1 to 2 hours during the remaining.
3. Do not leave your candle unattended.
4. Keep away from drafts. Keep away from children, curtains and pets.
5. Should the wick require centring, gently readjust to correct position when the wax is still molten. Allow the candle to solidify before relighting.
6. Should any black smoke appear, trim the wick, which should be clean and no longer than 6mm at all times.
7. Always protect the table or surface on which candle is set (with a coaster or a plate, for example).
8. Do not burn your candle all the way down. Always leave at least 5mm of non-molten wax at the bottom.
9. Keep your candle in a dry and temperate environment, between 60 and 80° F.
10. The first use of your candle should occur within the two first months after its reception.
You May Also Like
Help & Advice
Find out the delivery options for this item.
Returns couldn't be easier.Find out more
If you're suffering from a sartorial block or need a hand hunting down something extra special, we're here to help.