Madurai Scented Candle 270g
In this geographical odyssey, Madurai travels back to the origins of its rare perfume: jasmine. The Duke of Tuscany first brought jasmine in India in 1690, a flower originally from Arabia. Whether fresh or dried, they still play a quintessential role in India’s myths, legends and daily rituals. Reinvented with hints of ylang ylang and benzoin, this jasmine scented candle will burn for over 60 hours.
Head notes: Ylang-Ylang.
Heart notes: Sambac Jasmine absolute.
Base notes: Benzoin Resin.
Burn time: approx. 55 to 60 hours
£29.63 per 100.00g
SKU No.: BS628242
Style No.: 628242
How to Use
1. In order to get most out of your candle, burn it until the entire surface of the candle melts.
2. To preserve the fragrance, do not burn your candle for more than 3 hours straight during the first third of the candle and 1 to 2 hours during the remaining.
3. Do not leave your candle unattended.
4. Keep away from drafts. Keep away from children, curtains and pets.
5. Should the wick require centring, gently readjust to correct position when the wax is still molten. Allow the candle to solidify before relighting.
6. Should any black smoke appear, trim the wick, which should be clean and no longer than 6mm at all times.
7. Always protect the table or surface on which candle is set (with a coaster or a plate, for example).
8. Do not burn your candle all the way down. Always leave at least 5mm of non-molten wax at the bottom.
9. Keep your candle in a dry and temperate environment, between 60 and 80° F.
10. The first use of your candle should occur within the two first months after its reception.
Help & Advice
Find out the delivery options for this item.
We offer a free returns service using your Returns Note provided in your parcel or alternatively return in person to your nearest store.Find out more
If you're suffering from a sartorial block or need a hand hunting down something extra special, we're here to help.