14k yellow gold moonstone ring
Size & Fit
- 14k Yellow Gold
- Named for its moon-like milky, pearlescent quality, Moonstone is composed of countless micro mineral layers invisible to the naked eye. When the stone is tilted, rays of light are caught between the planes to create a rainbow spectrum of luminous colours causing the sought-after 'cats eye' effect.
- This ring features a 6.5mm AAA faceted round Rainbow Moonstone set in a solid 14 karat gold four claw Gem Drop setting. The band features an oval-shaped cross section. The majority of our Moonstones come from Sri Lanka or India.
- This ring is available in size: K, L & M.
- Inside diameter of size K is 15.8mm. Inside diameter of size L is 16.1mm. Inside diameter of size M is 16.51mm
- Our jewellery has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973.
SKU No.: SC417768
Style No.: 837030
You May Also Like
Help & Advice
Find out the delivery options for this item.
Returns couldn't be easier.
If you're suffering from a sartorial block or need a hand hunting down something extra special, we're here to help.