14k gold sunbeam birdie small rising sun diamond pendant
Size & Fit
- 14k Yellow Gold
- This small rising sun pendant with five points, prong-set with two brilliant cut diamonds (0.030ct total), is suspended from a diamond cut trace chain.
- Sunbeams were originally designed for, and inspired by, the Pre Raphaelite Sisters exhibition at The National Portrait Gallery in London.
- Having taken on an ethereal life of its own the Sunbeam collection is now fashioned in solid 14 karat yellow gold and studded with fine white diamonds nestling in between the pointed tapering sunbeams. Each piece is named after a prominent female muse or artist from the Pre Raphaelite movement.
- Adjustable chain length. Can be worn 40.5cm (16 ) or 45cm (18 ).
- All our gemstones are individually hand-cut, so there may be slight variations in carat weight between pieces.
- Certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973.
SKU No.: SC424050
Style No.: 842423
You May Also Like
Help & Advice
Find out the delivery options for this item.
Returns couldn't be easier.
If you're suffering from a sartorial block or need a hand hunting down something extra special, we're here to help.