Elly Pear's Let's Eat
Sunday Times bestselling author Elly Cushen (aka Elly Pear owner of Pear Café in Bristol) shares over 90 of her new pescatarian recipes all centring around vegetables, grains, pulses and dairy.
Her approach to food and cooking perfectly suits the modern-day cook and is packed with innovative fresh flavours, interesting textures and a strong garnish game to boot. Crucially, Elly believes that food should be simple and special, whatever the occasion the two go hand-in-hand.
Let’s Eat contains everything you need to know to enjoy incredible meat-free dishes in a straight forward, cost-effective way. You don’t need a stand mixer, a huge processor or oodles of obscure ingredients. These are the cookery building blocks which will help you try new things, mix it up and feel confident in the kitchen. Elly covers:
- Batch cooking, where you’ll learn how a little advance preparation can make for effortless dinners, whatever day of the week.
- Freezeable dishes, where Elly provides 4 innovative ways to use your defrosted portions. Repetitive leftovers are a thing of the past.
- Quick and easy menus containing curated sets of recipes perfectly suited to a whole host of occasions, whether it’s a romantic dinner for two, a brunch party or weeknight family teatime.
Elly appreciates the challenges of being a modern cook. Hers is simple, tasty food that you can cook day-in, day-out, with ease. It’s nutritious but not spotless, and always brings joy.
- Let’s Eat, hardback book, signed copy
- Publisher: Harper Thorsons
- Author: Elly Curshen
- 256 pages
- 24.6cm x 17.6cm
- ISBN: 9780008219512
SKU No.: 2601901
Style No.: 654111
Help & Advice
Find out the delivery options for this item.
We offer a free returns service using your Returns Note provided in your parcel or alternatively return in person to your nearest store.Find out more
If you're suffering from a sartorial block or need a hand hunting down something extra special, we're here to help.