OFF WHITEShop now
Named after the house’s Parisian address, the GV3 is the first bag created by Clare Waight Keller for Givenchy. Crafted from brown leather, this small leather shoulder style is accented with suede panelling for a timeless textural contrast, while the label’s logo ornaments the front flap in a brushed gold finish. Opt for the chain top handle for more formal affairs, switching to the shoulder strap when on the move.
SKU No.: SC305806
Style No.: 719232
Fabric & Care
- Givenchy tawny leather shoulder bag
- Brushed gold tone chain top handle, detachable leather shoulder strap, suede panels, designer hanging tag, engraved designer plaque, front zipped pocket, three internal compartments, teo slip pockets, suede lining
- Concealed magnetic push lock fastening at flap front
- Comes with a dust bag
- Width: 9 inches/ 22cm
- Height: 6 inches/ 15cm
- Depth: 3 inches/ 7cm
- Top handle drop: 6 inches/ 15cm
- Leather shoulder strap drop: 21 inches/ 54cm
Hubert de Givenchy began his illustrious career alongside Pierre Balmain, Christian Dior and Elsa Schiaparelli, and opened the house of Givenchy in 1952. Since his retirement in 1995, the brand has been led by a series of renowned fashion designers with Clare Waight Keller announced as the first female creative director in 2017. The French fashion house’s dark romanticism and modern sensuality is matched by Waight Keller’s inherently feminine vision.
Delivered in 2-3 days.
Delivered in 2-3 days. Applies to orders containing products from Beauty categories only.
Next Day delivery£8
Order before 3pm Monday – Sunday and we’ll deliver by 6pm the next day.
Collect in StoreFree
Order online and pick up from your nearest store.