WOMEN'S NEW SEASONShop now
Pepperminty Teabags x 25 - Large Tin
A zingy double-whammy of peppermint and spearmint to make you feel fresher than any daisy. Our super refreshing and caffeine-free Pepperminty Teabags sharpen the senses. On top of that, they make a wonderfully cleansing accompaniment to Turkish, Middle Eastern or Korean food; menthol has long been thought to aid headaches, digestion, colds and stress. Brew for three minutes while you do something mindful or grab the hummus. Honey or sugar is up to you.
To create our tea range, Harvey Nichols has scoured the globe from Kenya to Vietnam, and from Sri Lanka to Argentina. Alongside our industry-leading partner – who is approved by Fairtrade and Rainforest Alliance and has been trading since 1750 – we have created bespoke and distinctive blends. Traceable and transparent from bush to brew, our teabags are biodegradable, our tea is sustainably produced and every cuppa is top-notch.
With its airtight silicone seal, this sleek white tin will keep your tea fresh and fragrant. Once you’ve polished off the 25 teabags, simply refill, reuse or upcycle the stylish tin.
£19.9 per 100.00g
SKU No.: 2852708
Style No.: 708979
Ingredients: Peppermint Leaves (70%), Spearmint Leaves (30%) in Biodegradable Teabags. Caffeine free.
Help & Advice
Find out the delivery options for this item.
We offer a free returns service using your Returns Note provided in your parcel or alternatively return in person to your nearest store.Find out more
If you're suffering from a sartorial block or need a hand hunting down something extra special, we're here to help.