VALENTINO GARAVANI BAGSShop now
Particularly popular among Russian influencers, Ienki Ienki’s cult outerwear has found fame in the echelons of Instagram for its statement shapes and bold, bright colours. Inspired by styles worn in the ‘90s and early 2000s, this black quilted Dunlop jacket is a streetwear-approved option that looks as good in the city as it does on your newsfeed.
SKU No.: SC290702
Style No.: 694231
Fabric & Care
- Ienki Ienki black shell bomber jacket
- Water repellent, quilted, hood, dropped shoulders, side pockets, elasticated cuffs and hem, two internal pockets, fully lined
- Concealed zip and press stud fastenings through front
- 100% polyester; lining: 100% cotton; padding: 100% goose down
- Dry clean
- Length shoulder to hem: 26 inches/ 66cm
- Slightly boxy fit
- Model is 5'10"/ 178cm and wears a size small
Ukrainian label Ienki Ienki – pronounced as ‘yenki yenki’ – takes inspiration for its eccentric outerwear from an unusual source: the Michelin Man. Launched in 2016 by designer Dima Ievenko, the collection of puffer coats has quickly risen to the top of the fashion elites’ must-haves list with its scarab-like shapes and oversized hoods in gelato hues. Look out for bestselling styles ‘Michelin’ and ‘Dunlop’, whose voluminous proportions prove that sporty coats can still look chic.
Delivered in 2-3 days.
Delivered in 2-3 days. Applies to orders containing products from Beauty categories only.
Next Day delivery£8
Order before 3pm Monday – Sunday and we’ll deliver by 6pm the next day.
Collect in StoreFree
Order online and pick up from your nearest store.