101801 icon coat
Size & Fit
An icon of current, contemporary design. The 101801 coat was designed by Anne-Marie Beretta in 1981 and has been the best-known Max Mara garment in the world ever since. Its perfect proportions and oversized line with deconstructed sleeves alone make it a star.
- Made from cashmere and beaver wool
- Finished with tailored binding
- Lapel collar
- Sleeves that can be turned up to adjust the length
- Welt pockets
- Matching belt
- Branded lining with dedicated label
- Oversized fit
- Length: 120 cm
- The item comes with a wooden hangar and branded canvas cover
Dry Clean Only
SKU No.: SC500460
Style No.: 918714
You May Also Like
Help & Advice
Find out the delivery options for this item.
Returns couldn't be easier.
If you're suffering from a sartorial block or need a hand hunting down something extra special, we're here to help.