NEW-IN PUMPSShop now
Not just for the slopes, Moncler’s Technical trousers are a cool pick for urban exploration, too. But when you are snow-bound, be reassured in the knowledge that this light blue nylon pair is waterproof and windproof with Gore® insulation, as well as featuring a Recco® localiser than can pinpoint your location in the event of an emergency.
SKU No.: SC280850
Style No.: 698208
Size & Fit
- Moncler light blue nylon trousers
- Water and windproof, Gore® insulation, emergency Recco® localiser, adjustable waist tabs, front zipped slip pockets, panelled, designer plaque at back, black cuff panels, zipped cuffs, shell underlay with elasticated cuffs, fully lined
- Concealed zip and press stud fastenings at front
- 100% polyester; lining1: 95% polyamide, 5% elastane; lining2: 100% polyamide; padding: 100% polyester
- Machine wash
- Inside leg length: 28.5 inches/ 72.5cm
- Flared leg
- Model is 5'10"/ 178cm and wears a size small
The Moncler brand, whose name is derived from an abbreviation of its birthplace, the Alpine town of Monestier-de-Clermont, began its ascent to success in 1952 under the reign of René Ramillon. Once synonymous with the goose-down jacket, the brand has expanded its production of outerwear to include Fair Isle knits, lightweight jackets and versatile footwear. Moncler was the first company to develop specific equipment for high-altitude conditions, meaning the quality of its ski and après-ski fashion is unparalleled across the industry.
You May Also Like
Help & Advice
Find out the delivery options for this item.
We offer a free returns service using your Returns Note provided in your parcel or alternatively return in person to your nearest store.Find out more
If you're suffering from a sartorial block or need a hand hunting down something extra special, we're here to help.