WOMEN'S NEW SEASONShop now
Kourou off-white quilted shell jacket
Moncler’s high-powered Kourou shell jacket is an outerwear piece you can rely on. Luxuriously…
Please select a size
This style runs small to size, take the next size up
Moncler’s high-powered Kourou shell jacket is an outerwear piece you can rely on. Luxuriously down-quilted and crowned with a drawstring hood, this off-white style is topped with the label’s red and navy striped panels working to lend a signature finishing touch.
SKU No.: SC371779
Style No.: 787819
Size & Fit
- Moncler off-white shell jacket
- Quilted, drawstring hood, red and navy striped panels, press-stud fastening side pockets, designer plaque at sleeve, elasticated cuffs and hem, fully lined
- Waterproof two-way zip fastening through front
- 100% polyamide; lining: 100% polyamide; fill: 90% down, 10% feathers (goose)
- Machine wash
- Length shoulder to hem: 25.5 inches/ 65cm
- Regular fit
- Model is 6'3"/ 191cm, chest size 38 inches and wears a size 3
The Moncler brand, whose name is derived from an abbreviation of its birthplace, the Alpine town of Monestier-de-Clermont, began its ascent to success in 1952 under the reign of René Ramillon. Once synonymous with the goose-down jacket, the brand has expanded its production of outerwear to include Fair Isle knits, lightweight jackets and versatile footwear. Moncler was the first company to develop specific equipment for high-altitude conditions, meaning the quality of its ski and après-ski fashion is unparalleled across the industry.
You May Also Like
Help & Advice
Find out the delivery options for this item.
We offer a free returns service using your Returns Note provided in your parcel or alternatively return in person to your nearest store.Find out more
If you're suffering from a sartorial block or need a hand hunting down something extra special, we're here to help.