NEW-IN PUMPSShop now
Ray Form light blue tapered jeans
with Rewards £87.50
Please select a size
This style runs true to size
Size & Fit
- Neuw light blue Form stretch-denim jeans
- Mid-rise, tapered leg, belt loops, five pockets, designer plaque, faded finish
- Partially concealed button fastenings at front
- Designer Wash: Sunset
- 69.5% cotton, 20% polyester, 8.5% rayon, 2% elastane
- Machine wash cold inside out to avoid colour transfer
- Inside leg length: 31 inches/ 79cm
- Front rise: 11 inches/ 28cm
- Model is 6'1"/ 185cm and wears a size UK W32
SKU No.: SC332227
Style No.: 739950
Cult jeans brand Neuw is known for its figure-sculpting silhouettes and classic fits, born out of a love for vintage denim and contemporary detailing. Founded in Brussels by three friends, Pär Lundqvist, Stephen Little and Richard Bell, the now Melbourne-based label references iconic styles from past decades. From stonewash high-waisted skinnies to pastel-shaded straight-legs and indigo staples, each design is given a luxe, modern update. Cut to flatter the figure, these versatile basics stay true to the label’s 'wearable yet edgy' ethos.
Help & Advice
Find out the delivery options for this item.
We offer a free returns service using your Returns Note provided in your parcel or alternatively return in person to your nearest store.Find out more
If you're suffering from a sartorial block or need a hand hunting down something extra special, we're here to help.