Checked draped wool-blend blazer
with Rewards £1,158.50
Proenza Schouler’s AW19 runway was anchored in structural tailoring and oversized…
Please select a size
This style runs true to size
Proenza Schouler’s AW19 runway was anchored in structural tailoring and oversized proportions. Neatly constructed in a grey and black checked wool-blend, this slightly loose blazer is defined by exaggerated peaked lapels and expertly draped houndstooth wrap-front panels.
SKU No.: SC362672
Style No.: 763285
Size & Fit
- Proenza Schouler grey and black wool-blend blazer
- Checked, peaked lapels, adjustable draped button-fastening houndstooth wrap panels, two front flap pockets, padded shoulders, button-fastening cuffs, back vent, fully lined
- Button fastenings through front
- 85% wool, 12% nylon, 2% cashmere, 1% elastane; lining: 100% viscose
- Dry clean
- Length shoulder to hem: 1: 29 inches/ 73.5cm; 2: 38 inches/ 96.5cm
- Slightly loose style
- Model is 5'10"/ 178cm and wears a size UK8/ US4
Since launching Proenza Schouler in 2002, New York-based design duo Jack McCollough and Lazaro Hernandez have become known for a powerful mixture of downtown cool and beautiful tailoring, as well as highly covetable accessories including the cult PS1 satchels. Having met while studying at Parsons School of Design, the duo collaborated on their senior thesis, which would eventually become their first collection as Proenza Schouler - named after their mothers' maiden names. Drawing inspiration from contemporary art and youth culture, collections perfectly encapsulate a sense of refined ease.
Help & Advice
Find out the delivery options for this item.
We offer a free returns service using your Returns Note provided in your parcel or alternatively return in person to your nearest store.Find out more
If you're suffering from a sartorial block or need a hand hunting down something extra special, we're here to help.