NEW-IN PUMPSShop now
Kamau ivory hammered silk dress
with Rewards £1,816.50
Roksanda Ilincic challenges traditional notions of bridalwear in the contemporary cut of the Kamau…
Please select a size
This style runs true to size
Roksanda Ilincic challenges traditional notions of bridalwear in the contemporary cut of the Kamau dress. Cut from hammered silk-satin, this ivory style sees the label’s signature sleeves as the focal point of its design, each one trimmed in wisps of striped organza, while their soft volume is echoed in the fluid shimmy of the skirt.
SKU No.: SC332774
Style No.: 747170
Size & Fit
- Roksanda ivory hammered silk-satin dress
- Part of the bridalwear collection
- Button-fastening keyhole at back, balloon sleeves, frayed organza stripe appliqué, lace trims, fully lined
- Concealed zip fastening at side
- 100% silk; trims: 100% cotton; lining: 100% silk
- Dry clean
- Length shoulder to hem: 55 inches/ 140cm
- Semi-fitted bodice, loose skirt
- Model is 5'10"/ 178cm and wears a size UK8
Roksanda’s signature use of clean lines and luxurious fabrics lend a fluidity to her designs, whilst maintaining bold shapes and striking blocks of colour. Born in Serbia, now based in London, Central Saint Martins graduate Roksanda's eponymous label has won her critical acclaim and a loyal following amongst the fashion set.
Help & Advice
Find out the delivery options for this item.
We offer a free returns service using your Returns Note provided in your parcel or alternatively return in person to your nearest store.Find out more
If you're suffering from a sartorial block or need a hand hunting down something extra special, we're here to help.