Le Sculpteur 200ml
Sisley’s Le Sculpteur is a contouring body care with an innovative and patented* approach to body contouring, born out of the collaboration between Sisley Laboratories and the University of Paris. This partnership has allowed Sisley to identify a new contouring mode of action that helps shape the curves of the silhouette.
A dual action, day and night emulsion adapts to the body's biorhythm to act on curves and restore skin that is more beautiful to the eye and to the touch.
During the day, the combination of pink berry oil, caffeine, cedrol and white ginger extract, helps reduce excess volume. Thighs are refined, the skin is firmer, as if toned.
At night, the unprecedented** combination of mandarin extract, andiroba oil and exopolysaccharide from plankton, works to minimise the appearance of cellulite. The orange-peel skin aspect is reduced over the course of applications, the skin appears smoother.
These two expert contouring actions act in a powerful complementarity, for a global and ultra-efficient refining action.
Its gel-in-oil emulsion texture offers a feeling of optimal freshness and melts into the skin, providing a velvety finish and an immediate toning effect.
Natural fragrance of lavender, sage, marjoram, rosemary essential oils and cedrol.
** at Sisley
£618.75 per 750.00ml
SKU No.: BS843753
Style No.: 843753
How to Use
To sculpt your body according to your decision, apply morning and evening on the whole body or on targeted areas: thighs, buttocks, stomach, hips, arms and massage until complete absorption according to the massage technique below:
1. STIMULATE the skin before applying the product:
• Tone by pinching the concerned areas with the tips of the fingers.
• Using both hands, clenched into fists, perform rapid and intense back-and-forth and up-and-down movements.
2. Apply the product to SCULPT the silhouette:
• On the legs, buttocks, and hips: apply intense, energetic pressure with both hands, moving upward towards the groin in order to promote drainage.
• On the stomach and waist: use deep circular clockwise movements with the fingertips, one hand over the other, in a 5-10 cm radius around the navel.
• On the upper arms: apply intense, energetic pressure with one hand moving upward towards the armpit.
The texture allows you to get dressed immediately after application.
You May Also Like
Help & Advice
Find out the delivery options for this item.
Returns couldn't be easier.Find out more
If you're suffering from a sartorial block or need a hand hunting down something extra special, we're here to help.