NEW-IN PUMPSShop now
Nuptse 92 quilted shell jacket
with Rewards £175.00
The North Face is renowned for delivering outerwear you can rely on and the Nuptse 1992 jacket is a…
Please select a size
This style runs true to size
The North Face is renowned for delivering outerwear you can rely on and the Nuptse 1992 jacket is a prime example. Crafted from technical white shell, it’s quilted with insulating down and finished with water and wind resistant properties.
SKU No.: SC341547
Style No.: 755337
Size & Fit
- The North Face white shell jacket
- Water repellent, quilted, high neck, designer plaque at sleeve, zipped side pockets, Velcro-fastening cuffs, internal drawstring waist, internal zipped pocket, fully lined
- Zip fastening through front
- 100% polyester; lining: 100% nylon; filling: 90% down, 10% feathers (waterfowl)
- Machine wash
- Length shoulder to hem: 27 inches/ 68.5cm
- Slim fit
- Model is 6'2"/ 188cm, chest size 38 inches and wears a size medium
A well-known sponsor of professional athletes, The North Face is a popular choice among extreme sports enthusiasts. Established in 1966, the brand’s initial mission to build the best outdoor gear still remains, culminating in a classic yet coveted range of outerwear, fleeces, coats, shirts and footwear.
Help & Advice
Find out the delivery options for this item.
We offer a free returns service using your Returns Note provided in your parcel or alternatively return in person to your nearest store.Find out more
If you're suffering from a sartorial block or need a hand hunting down something extra special, we're here to help.