NEW-IN PUMPSShop now
Army green fur-trimmed cotton parka
Please select a size
This style runs true to size
Size & Fit
- Woolrich army green cotton parka
- Drawstring hood, press stud-fastening side pockets, drawstring waist, designer plaque, adjustable cuffs, detachable quilted shell lining with racoon fur trim, hooded, designer plaque, elasticated cuffs
- Partially concealed zip and press stud fastenings through front
- 100% cotton; lining1: 100% polyamide; padding: 90% down 10% feather (duck) trim: 100% fur (racoon)
- Specialist clean
- Length shoulder to hem: 33 inches/ 84cm
- Loose, oversized fit
- Model is 5'10"/ 178cm and wears a size small
SKU No.: SC290451
Style No.: 706842
Woolrich was founded in Pennsylvania in 1830 by John Rich. 'The Original Outdoor Clothing Company', Woolrich provided blankets to soldiers during the American Civil War and later outfitted Richard E Byrd's Antarctic expedition of 1939-1941. Today, the family-owned brand has a modern and universal appeal, with its practical parkas guaranteed to keep the cold at bay.
Help & Advice
Find out the delivery options for this item.
We offer a free returns service using your Returns Note provided in your parcel or alternatively return in person to your nearest store.Find out more
If you're suffering from a sartorial block or need a hand hunting down something extra special, we're here to help.