NEW-IN PUMPSShop now
Buffalo checked wool-blend jacket
Seasonal Edit £364.00
Woolrich’s Buffalo checked jacket will be a cool addition to your off-duty edit. Rendered in…
Please select a size
This style runs true to size
Woolrich’s Buffalo checked jacket will be a cool addition to your off-duty edit. Rendered in bold red, black and white tones, it’s cut from a brushed wool-blend fabric and shaped to a relaxed, oversized silhouette that will be sure to keep you warm through the cooler months.
SKU No.: SC344661
Style No.: 764748
Size & Fit
- Woolrich red, white and black wol-blend jacket
- Checked, button-fastening chest pocket, two concealed zip-fastening side pockets, raglan sleeves, adjustable button-fastening cuffs, partially lined
- Zip fastening through front
- 65% wool, 20% polyamide, 10% mohair, 5% acrylic; lining: 100% cotton
- Dry clean
- Length shoulder to hem: 26 inches/ 66cm
- Intended for an oversized fit
- Model is 5'8/ 173cm and wears a size small
Woolrich was founded in Pennsylvania in 1830 by John Rich. 'The Original Outdoor Clothing Company', Woolrich provided blankets to soldiers during the American Civil War and later outfitted Richard E Byrd's Antarctic expedition of 1939-1941. Today, the family-owned brand has a modern and universal appeal, with its practical parkas guaranteed to keep the cold at bay.
You May Also Like
Help & Advice
Find out the delivery options for this item.
We offer a free returns service using your Returns Note provided in your parcel or alternatively return in person to your nearest store.Find out more
If you're suffering from a sartorial block or need a hand hunting down something extra special, we're here to help.