NEW-IN PUMPSShop now
Woolrich’s signature Luxury Arctic parka has been reworked in a brilliantly daring red. Ideal for both the city and the slopes, this water-resistant piece is cut to a slim profile and features an enveloping fur-trimmed hood and is evenly padded throughout to offer extra warmth.
SKU No.: SC360882
Style No.: 765386
Size & Fit
- Woolrich red shell parka
- Padded, detachable fur trim at drawstring hood, designer plaque, concealed press stud-fastening front flap pockets, concealed ribbed jersey cuffs, quilted full lining
- Concealed zip and button fastenings through front
- 100% polyester; lining: 100% polyester; trim: 100% raccoon fur; padding: 70% duck down, 30% feather
- Machine wash
- Length shoulder to hem: 31 inches/ 78cm
- Regular fit
- Model is 5'10"/ 178cm and wears a size small
Woolrich was founded in Pennsylvania in 1830 by John Rich. 'The Original Outdoor Clothing Company', Woolrich provided blankets to soldiers during the American Civil War and later outfitted Richard E Byrd's Antarctic expedition of 1939-1941. Today, the family-owned brand has a modern and universal appeal, with its practical parkas guaranteed to keep the cold at bay.
You May Also Like
Help & Advice
Find out the delivery options for this item.
We offer a free returns service using your Returns Note provided in your parcel or alternatively return in person to your nearest store.Find out more
If you're suffering from a sartorial block or need a hand hunting down something extra special, we're here to help.