Cancellations Under CCRs
You have the right, subject to the exceptions noted below, to cancel your order under the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 (CCRs) which govern all internet and mail order shopping.
You must notify us of your intent to cancel within 14 calendar days from the day after you receive the goods.
If you wish to make use of this right, please complete this form (link) and email it to our Customer Services at email@example.com.
Please also include a copy of this form inside your order, upon return.
You must return the goods to us at your own cost no later than 14 days after the day on which you notified us. Our free returns service does not apply to orders which are cancelled under the CCRs. We recommend that you insure the return shipment and retain a proof of postage, as it is your responsibility to take reasonable care of the goods and you will be liable for any damage sustained to them until we receive them back at our warehouse.
We will refund you the full value of your order, including the original shipping costs, via the original payment method within 14 calendar days of receiving the goods back or if earlier, from the day we receive evidence of the goods being sent back.
You are not entitled to cancel orders under the CCRs in relation to the following goods:
- perishable food and drink and any other perishable goods
- Gift Cards
You have a duty to take reasonable care of goods included in orders you cancel under the CCRs and this will include the following obligations:
- hygiene strips must not be removed from swimwear and swimwear must not be used in water
- underwear must not have been worn
- earrings for pierced ears must not have been worn and hygiene seals (if any) must be intact
- clothing must only have been worn for purposes of trying on and must be clean
- shoes must only have been tried on indoors and must not be scuffed or marked
- pillows must not have been slept on
- where any product is contained in a sealed package or container it must remain sealed