NEW IN BAGSShop now
Canada Goose’s black Wascana jacket is constructed to battle harsh winds and unpredictable weather conditions. It’s made from Tri-Durance shell that’s fitted with a back vent for added breathability and finished wind and water-resistant properties. Crowned with a hood, it’s tailored to a loose silhouette and appliquéd with a discreet designer plaque.
SKU No.: SC320896
Style No.: 729168
Size & Fit
- Canada Goose black Tri-Durance shell jacket
- Waterproof, wind resistant, hood, two Velcro-fastening front flap pockets, two zip pockets, reflective logo and stripe print, designer plaque at sleeve, Velcro-fastening cuffs, partially lined
- Concealed zip and press stud fastenings through front
- Fabric1: 94% nylon, 6% spandex; fabric2: 100% polyester
- Machine wash
- Length shoulder to hem: 34 inches/ 87cm
- Loose fit
- Model is 6'1"/ 185cm, chest size 38 inches and wears a size medium
Worn by Arctic climbers and the Canadian mounted police, Canada Goose is the number one choice for frost-fighting winterwear. Established in 1957, the Toronto-based brand boasts a collection of parka coats, gilets and trimmed hats, all made with practicality and style in mind.
You May Also Like
Help & Advice
Find out the delivery options for this item.
We offer a free returns service using your Returns Note provided in your parcel or alternatively return in person to your nearest store.Find out more
If you're suffering from a sartorial block or need a hand hunting down something extra special, we're here to help.