NEW-IN PUMPSShop now
Elmwood black Arctic-Tech parka
Made with the city explorer in mind, Canada Goose’s black Elmwood parka will keep you wrapped…
Please select a size
This style runs true to size
Made with the city explorer in mind, Canada Goose’s black Elmwood parka will keep you wrapped up to -25°C and even features concealable hi-vis details. Its quilted Arctic-Tech shell base is wind and water-resistant, while it’s detailed with internal shoulder straps and underarm ventilation.
SKU No.: SC347093
Style No.: 759842
Size & Fit
- Canada Goose black Arctic-Tech shell parka
- Water and wind-resistant, drawstring hood with wired brim, padded shell hood lining, fleece-lined chin guard, quilted, zipped side pockets, designer plaque at sleeve, reflective trim at hood and cuffs, ribbed jersey cuff underlay with thumb holes, press stud-fastening side vents, internal shoulder straps, five patch pockets, fully lined
- Concealed zip and press stud fastenings through front
- Comes with four air-activated instant hand warmers
- 85% polyester, 15% cotton; lining: 100% nylon; padding: 100% polyester; fill: 80% down, 20% feathers (white duck)
- Dry clean
- Length shoulder to hem: 41 inches/ 105cm
- Longline, slim fit
- Model is 5'10"/ 178cm and wears a size small
Worn by Arctic climbers and the Canadian mounted police, Canada Goose is the number one choice for frost-fighting winterwear. Established in 1957, the Toronto-based brand boasts a collection of parka coats, gilets and trimmed hats, all made with practicality and style in mind.
You May Also Like
Help & Advice
Find out the delivery options for this item.
We offer a free returns service using your Returns Note provided in your parcel or alternatively return in person to your nearest store.Find out more
If you're suffering from a sartorial block or need a hand hunting down something extra special, we're here to help.