The Rundle jacket for kids delivers Canada Goose’s renowned frost-fighting expertise in a scaled-down size. Packed with insulating down and feather padding, this bomber style is crafted from the label’s highly technical Arctic-Tech shell fabric and features a protective high collar and hood.
SKU No.: SC505404
Style No.: 919634
Size & Fit
- Canada Goose Kids Arctic-Tech shell bomber jacket
- Water-resistant, padded, sleeve extending Gosling Graduate System, hood, raglan sleeves, designer plaque at sleeve, reflective trim at cuffs, ribbed-knit cuffs, zip-fastening pocket at sleeve, designer plaque, two press-stud fastening pockets, fully lined
- Concealed press-stud and zip fastenings through front
- 84% polyester, 16% cotton; lining: 100% polyamide; fill: 80% down, 20% feathers
- Machine wash
- Size large length shoulder to hem: 24.5 inches/ 62.5cm
Worn by Arctic climbers and the Canadian mounted police, Canada Goose is the number one choice for frost-fighting winterwear. Established in 1957, the Toronto-based brand boasts a collection of parka coats, gilets and trimmed hats, all made with practicality and style in mind.
Help & Advice
Find out the delivery options for this item.
Returns couldn't be easier.Find out more
If you're suffering from a sartorial block or need a hand hunting down something extra special, we're here to help.