Size & Fit
- Canada Goose Kids black Arctic-Tech shell parka
- Detachable fur trim at hood, padded, two button-fastening side slant pockets, designer tag, embroidered designer plaque at sleeve, ribbed cuff underlay, reflective piping trims, split front, ruched detailing at back, fully lined
- Concealed zip and button fastenings through front
- 84% polyester, 16% cotton; lining: 100% polyamide; fill: 80% down, 20% feathers (white duck); trim: 100% coyote fur
- Machine wash
- Size 14+ years length shoulder to hem: 35 inches/ 89cm
SKU No.: SC506166
Style No.: 919619
Worn by Arctic climbers and the Canadian mounted police, Canada Goose is the number one choice for frost-fighting winterwear. Established in 1957, the Toronto-based brand boasts a collection of parka coats, gilets and trimmed hats, all made with practicality and style in mind.
Help & Advice
Find out the delivery options for this item.
Returns couldn't be easier.Find out more
If you're suffering from a sartorial block or need a hand hunting down something extra special, we're here to help.