Size & Fit
- Canada Goose Kids navy Arctic-Tech parka
- Detachable fur trim at detachable hood, quilted, padded, reflective piping trims, two press-stud fastening side slant pockets, embroidered designer plaque at sleeve, ribbed cuff underlay, press-stud fastening back vents, internal zip-fastening pocket, fully lined
- Concealed two-way zip and press-stud fastening through front
- 84% polyester, 16% cotton; lining: 100% polyamide; fill: 80% down, 20% feather (white duck); trim: 100% coyote fur
- Machine wash
- Size 14+ years length shoulder to hem: 30 inches/ 76.5cm
SKU No.: SC506168
Style No.: 919623
Worn by Arctic climbers and the Canadian mounted police, Canada Goose is the number one choice for frost-fighting winterwear. Established in 1957, the Toronto-based brand boasts a collection of parka coats, gilets and trimmed hats, all made with practicality and style in mind.
Help & Advice
Find out the delivery options for this item.
Returns couldn't be easier.Find out more
If you're suffering from a sartorial block or need a hand hunting down something extra special, we're here to help.