Canada Goose takes inspiration from the adult mainline for its Crofton jacket for kids. Made from feather-light ripstop shell, this quilted layer is water repellent and wind resistant and packed with down padding to keep your youngster cosy.
SKU No.: SC506178
Style No.: 919630
Size & Fit
- Canada Goose Kids feather-light ripstop shell jacket
- Wind resistant, water repellent, quilted, hood, embroidered designer plaque at sleeve, contrast stitching and elasticated grosgrain trims, two zip-fastening pockets at front, reflective inserts at hood and back, internal ID plaque, designer-stamped zip trim
- Zip fastening through front
- 100% recycled polyamide; fill: 80% down, 20% feathers (white duck)
- Machine wash
- Size 14+ years length shoulder to hem: 24.5 inches/ 62.5cm
- Also available in sizes 6-24 months and 2-6years
Worn by Arctic climbers and the Canadian mounted police, Canada Goose is the number one choice for frost-fighting winterwear. Established in 1957, the Toronto-based brand boasts a collection of parka coats, gilets and trimmed hats, all made with practicality and style in mind.
Help & Advice
Find out the delivery options for this item.
Returns couldn't be easier.Find out more
If you're suffering from a sartorial block or need a hand hunting down something extra special, we're here to help.