The Canada Goose Kids collection is on par with the adult mainline when it comes to performance. Knitted from merino cotton, the HyBridge jacket uses Thermal Mapping® technology for smart heat distribution and is panelled with down-filled shell quilting through the front.
SKU No.: SC508253
Style No.: 919627
Size & Fit
- Canada Goose Kids wool jacket
- High-neck, quilted shell front, embroidered logo appliqué at sleeve, ribbed trims, two press-stud fastening pockets, pointelle panels
- Zip fastening through front
- 100% merino wool; Fabric 2: 100% nylon; fill: 80% down, 20% feathers (white goose)
- Dry clean
- Size 10 years length shoulder to hem: 21 inches/ 53.5cm
Worn by Arctic climbers and the Canadian mounted police, Canada Goose is the number one choice for frost-fighting winterwear. Established in 1957, the Toronto-based brand boasts a collection of parka coats, gilets and trimmed hats, all made with practicality and style in mind.
Help & Advice
Find out the delivery options for this item.
Returns couldn't be easier.Find out more
If you're suffering from a sartorial block or need a hand hunting down something extra special, we're here to help.