Canada Goose’s Freestyle gilet is a frost-fighting favourite from the outerwear specialists. Crafted from durable Arctic Tech shell, the water-resistant layer is padded with insulating down for premium warmth in extreme conditions.
SKU No.: SC511749
Style No.: 924068
Size & Fit
- Canada Goose Arctic-Tech shell gilet
- Water-resistant, quilted, high-neck, embroidered designer plaque, two zip-fastening pockets, curved longer back hem, fully lined
- Concealed zip and press-stud fastenings through front
- 84% polyester, 16% cotton; lining: 100% polyester; fill: 80% down, 20% feathers (duck)
- Dry clean
- Length shoulder to hem: front: front: 24 inches/ 61cm; back: 27 inches/ 69cm
- Semi-fitted style
- Model is 5'10"/ 178cm and wears a size small
Worn by Arctic climbers and the Canadian mounted police, Canada Goose is the number one choice for frost-fighting winterwear. Established in 1957, the Toronto-based brand boasts a collection of parka coats, gilets and trimmed hats, all made with practicality and style in mind.
You May Also Like
Help & Advice
Find out the delivery options for this item.
Returns couldn't be easier.Find out more
If you're suffering from a sartorial block or need a hand hunting down something extra special, we're here to help.