Complete with a fur trim, the Chelsea parka from Canada Goose is the ultimate frost-fighting partner. Detailed with multiple pockets and innovative internal shoulder straps, this high-performance piece is crafted from the label’s durable Arctic Tech shell that’s water resistant and padded with down for maximum warmth.
SKU No.: SC511756
Style No.: 924072
Size & Fit
- Canada Goose Arctic Tech shell parka
- Quilted, water resistant, detachable fur trim at detachable drawstring hood, buckled hood trim, designer plaque at sleeve, zipped side pockets, ribbed jersey cuffs, internal drawstring waist, internal shoulder straps, internal pocket, fully lined
- Partially concealed zip fastening through front
- 85% polyester, 15% cotton; trim: 100% coyote fur; lining: 100% nylon; padding: 100% polyester; fill: white duck down
- Dry clean
- Length shoulder to hem: 27 inches/ 68cm
- Slim fit
- Model is 5'10"/ 178cm and wears a size small
- Please note, this style is to be worn with light layers
Worn by Arctic climbers and the Canadian mounted police, Canada Goose is the number one choice for frost-fighting winterwear. Established in 1957, the Toronto-based brand boasts a collection of parka coats, gilets and trimmed hats, all made with practicality and style in mind.
You May Also Like
Help & Advice
Find out the delivery options for this item.
Returns couldn't be easier.Find out more
If you're suffering from a sartorial block or need a hand hunting down something extra special, we're here to help.