Flou sand satin-twill trench coat
Delivery not available
Chloé’s SS19 collection harnessed the French house’s signature blend of bohemian…
Chloé’s SS19 collection harnessed the French house’s signature blend of bohemian tastes and feminine sensibilities. Crafted from panels of twill and silk-blend canvas, the Flou coat balances an interplay of fabrics in its loose-fit profile with woven bouclé sleeves, an unfinished collar and knotted satin belt, while its sand-toned hue taps into this season’s trend for all things neutral.
SKU No.: SC324154
Style No.: 734470
Fabric & Care
- Chloé sand satin-twill trench coat
- Unfinished frayed collar, taupe woven bouclé sleeves and trims, dropped shoulders, belt loops, detachable adjustable knotted satin belt with silver-tone hardware, two side slip pockets, panelled, adjustable button-fastening cuffs
- Button fastenings through front
- 73% viscose, 23% silk, 4% elastane; fabric2: 57% viscose, 43% silk
- Dry clean
- Length shoulder to hem: 49 inches/ 125cm
- Loose fit
Parisian fashion house Chloé kicked off a sartorial revolution in 1952 when it debuted a collection that merged the elegance of haute couture with loose, languid silhouettes. Now helmed by Natacha Ramsay-Levi, the illustrious label has updated its bohemian lineage with modern, directional touches, all while remaining true to the romantic and free-spirited core that cemented its present-day popularity.