Joséphine Scented Candle 270g
The muffled light of dawn slips through the flower beds. A fine shadow sneaks among the roses, jasmine, camellias and irises. With her delicate green thumb, Joséphine awakens the dazzling fragrances of a garden with an imperial destiny. Inspired by Napoleon's wife, this scented candle will fill the home with notes of bergamot, Chinese camelia, and iris, for a wonderful fresh floral scent.
Head notes: Bergamot, Kaffir Lime, Spices
Heart notes: Turkish Rose, Egyptian Jasmine, Chinese Camellia
Base notes: Indonesian Sandalwood, White Musks, Iris
Burn time: approx. 55 to 60 hours
£27.78 per 100.00g
SKU No.: BS601150
Style No.: 601150
How to Use
1. In order to get most out of your candle, burn it until the entire surface of the candle melts.
2. To preserve the fragrance, do not burn your candle for more than 3 hours straight during the first third of the candle and 1 to 2 hours during the remaining.
3. Do not leave your candle unattended.
4. Keep away from drafts. Keep away from children, curtains and pets.
5. Should the wick require centering, gently readjust to correct position when the wax is still molten. Allow the candle to solidify before relighting.
6. Should any black smoke appear, trim the wick, which should be clean and no longer than 6mm at all times.
7. Always protect the table or surface on which candle is set (with a coaster or a plate, for example).
8. Do not burn your candle all the way down. Always leave at least 5mm of non-molten wax at the bottom.
9. Keep your candle in a dry and temperate environment, between 60 and 80° F.
10. The first use of your candle should occur within the two first months after its reception.
You May Also Like
Help & Advice
Find out the delivery options for this item.
We offer a free returns service using your Returns Note provided in your parcel or alternatively return in person to your nearest store.Find out more
If you're suffering from a sartorial block or need a hand hunting down something extra special, we're here to help.