NEW IN BAGSShop now
Ray layered twill trench coat
Experimental approaches to structure were prevalent on Eudon Choi’s AW19 runway, aptly…
Please select a size
This style runs true to size
Experimental approaches to structure were prevalent on Eudon Choi’s AW19 runway, aptly demonstrated by this double-breasted Ray trench coat. Offering a contemporary update on a timeless staple, it features a classic camel exterior that’s punctuated by a brown sleeveless underlayer and button-down epaulettes.
SKU No.: SC348011
Style No.: 760462
Size & Fit
- Eudon Choi camel and brown twill trench coat
- Brown sleeveless underlayer, storm flap, button-down epaulettes, button-fastening side flap pockets, two side slip pockets, adjustable belted waist and cuffs, cropped pleated back, exposed underlayer, partially lined
- Double-breasted button fastenings through front
- 65% polyester, 35% cotton; lining1: 100% acetate; lining2: 100% viscose
- Dry clean
- Length shoulder to hem: 45 inches/ 114.5cm
- Loose fit
- Model is 5'10"/ 178cm and wears a size UK8
Korean-born Eudon Choi trained as a menswear designer in Seoul, where he nurtured a passion for tailoring, before moving to London and launching his namesake label in 2009. Deriving inspiration from art and architecture, Eudon Choi’s masculine sensibilities merge seamlessly with a feminine narrative to form his uniquely refined and understatedly elegant collections.
Help & Advice
Find out the delivery options for this item.
We offer a free returns service using your Returns Note provided in your parcel or alternatively return in person to your nearest store.Find out more
If you're suffering from a sartorial block or need a hand hunting down something extra special, we're here to help.