NEW IN BAGSShop now
Satin and leather bomber jacket
Givenchy’s black jacket offers a slick new-season update on the perennial bomber. This satin…
Please select a size
This style runs true to size
Givenchy’s black jacket offers a slick new-season update on the perennial bomber. This satin style is crafted with a grained leather body that’s artfully embossed with the label’s logo across the back, while piped white trims finish the design with a varsity vibe.
SKU No.: SC332563
Style No.: 744954
Size & Fit
- Givenchy brown pebbled leather bomber jacket
- Logo embossed at back, satin sleeves and side panels, white leather piping, stitched leather panels through sleeves, two side slip pockets, ribbed trims, elasticated back hem, internal chest slip pockets, fully lined
- Zip fastening through front
- Fabric1: 100% lamb; fabric2: 66% viscose, 17% cotton, 17% Lyocell; lining: 100% cupro
- Spot clean
- Length shoulder to hem: 25 inches/ 63.5cm
- Relaxed fit
- Model is 6'1"/ 185cm, chest size 39 inches and wears a size UK40
Hubert de Givenchy began his illustrious career alongside Pierre Balmain, Christian Dior and Elsa Schiaparelli, and opened the house of Givenchy in 1952. Since his retirement in 1995, the brand has been led by a series of renowned fashion designers with Clare Waight Keller announced as the first female creative director in 2017. The French fashion house’s dark romanticism and modern sensuality is matched by Waight Keller’s inherently feminine vision.
You May Also Like
Help & Advice
Find out the delivery options for this item.
We offer a free returns service using your Returns Note provided in your parcel or alternatively return in person to your nearest store.Find out more
If you're suffering from a sartorial block or need a hand hunting down something extra special, we're here to help.