NEW IN BAGSShop now
Herno’s Icon jacket brings a sense of Italian elegance to your everyday outerwear offering. It’s crafted from light grey shell to feature a wide neckline and cropped sleeves. Quilted with insulating down and feathers, it’s an ideal option for seasonal layering.
SKU No.: SC333226
Style No.: 737281
Size & Fit
- Herno light grey shell jacket
- Quilted, wide neck, dolman sleeves, two side pockets, designer plaque, fully lined
- Concealed press stud fastenings through front
- 100% polyamide; trim: 60% cotton, 40% acetate; padding: 90% down, 10% feathers (goose)
- Hand wash
- Length shoulder to hem: 21 inches/ 54cm
- A-line fit
- Model is 5'7"/173cm and wears a size UK8/ IT40
Born out of founder Giuseppe Marenzi's desire to create the perfect raincoat in 1948, today Herno still combines practical functionality with cutting-edge fashion. Having vastly expanded its range of outerwear over the past few decades, Herno is the go-to brand for stylish quilted jackets and padded coats, which are made with the finest goose down to unequivocally protect against unpredictable weather.
You May Also Like
Help & Advice
Find out the delivery options for this item.
We offer a free returns service using your Returns Note provided in your parcel or alternatively return in person to your nearest store.Find out more
If you're suffering from a sartorial block or need a hand hunting down something extra special, we're here to help.